With a salty, kind of sour crunch, these baked Salt & Vinegar Zucchini Chips are good to the last bite!
A little salty, a little tangy and whole lot of crunchy, these Salt & Vinegar Zucchini Chips are out-of-this-world-good! And, unlike most potato varities these chips are baked, not fried, and offer a delicious and nutritious way to use up any extra zucchini you might have lying around … like *ahem* me! 🙂
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- A pinch of sea salt, or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 225°F.
- Slice zucchini into thin chips. I recommend using a mandolin slicer, if you have one, to get more uniform slices.
- Whisk together olive oil and vinegar in a large bowl. Add zucchini chips and toss until coated.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper and place zucchini chips in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake for 2+ hours or until chips are just crispy.
- Let cool and season with sea salt.
- Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Low FODMAP | Vegan | Vegetarian